KIPP LA's schools are tuition-free, open enrollment, college preparatory public charter schools. If more students apply than spaces are available, students are admitted by lottery. Students are accepted regardless of background, academic record, or special education eligibility.
Ready to Enroll?
Not Ready Yet? Let's Keep Talking.
At KIPP LA Schools:
- Parents are encouraged to be involved and contribute to their child's academic success;
- Teachers have the freedom to innovate in their classroom; and
- Students work hard and come to school ready to learn.
About Our Schools:
- Small, safe, and structured;
- Our schools maintain high expectations for every student, and ensure that all students learn and succeed;
- A typical school day is from 7:30am-4:00pm (on average) to allow for rigorous academics and a wide array of extracurriculars, including foreign languages, art, and music;
- Our schools offer robust extracurricular activities like sports, school newspaper, and band;
- Teachers are available by cell phone for homework help in the evening; and
- Administrators, teachers, parents, and students partner to ensure student success.
To learn more about enrolling in a KIPP LA school, please contact the school or visit its website.