Sponsor a Volunteer Day for Your Company or Organization
Volunteer days are a great opportunity to build team while supporting the mission of KIPP LA Schools. Volunteer day activities vary and are flexible to the needs of the participating organization.
Why sponsor a volunteer day?
- Team build
- Support our mission
- Increase philanthropic initiatives of your organization
- Build awareness (of the Los Angeles education reform landscape)
- Commit to service
What does a volunteer day look like?
|9:00 AM||Volunteers Arrive|
|9:00 – 9:20 AM||Light Breakfast|
|9:20 – 9:35 AM||Welcome and Overview of Day|
|9:35 AM – 12:00 PM||Time on Tasks|
|12:00 – 12:45 PM||Lunch|
|12:45 – 2:15 PM||Time on Tasks|
|2:15 – 2:30 PM||Closing and Thank you|
|2:30 PM||Volunteer Departure|
Past projects have included:
- Creating a school library
- Mural painting
- Decorating classrooms, teacher’s lounge, and general campus space
- Building school furniture
What does a sponsorship include?
All sponsorships include:
- Logistics and coordination from the KIPP LA Team
- All materials needed to execute the volunteer day
- Cost of food and beverage for the day
- The opportunity to engage and interact with KIPP LA students, families, and staff
- Recognition as a KIPP LA supporter on our publications
Inclusion of up to 50 volunteers
Inclusion of up to 35 volunteers
Inclusion of up to 25 volunteers
For more information on sponsored volunteer days, please contact the Development Team by email.